A day at Home...

Today I don't go out.. It's terribly warm! Then I prefer to stay inside to my home!


 What I could do?

In the first place, I'm going to take care of my pocket calculator! I'm going to customize it, to put in it full of diamonds and the other thing above.. I shall put a photo at the end!


Then, I'm going to varnish my toenails. Generally, I don't like " feet " , I find it disgusting, but I'm going to embellish them a minimum..
 This is nail polishes that I go used : 

I am also going to clean my skin and to cure my eczema.. The image of bottom: this is what I wish to buy! 
  1. TONIC CLEANSING FACE TEA TREE ~ 8,5€
  2. MASK FACE TEA TREE ~ 13€
  3. CLEANER CLEANSING FACE TEA TREE ~ 8€
  4. PURIFYING FOAMING CLEANER TEA TREE ~ 8,5€ 


At the end of the day, I'm going to go to the supermarket, I go to see what I can buy haha (I need a bag for the courses, a bag as the professors, I like enough the style, and especially cheap!!).

I need a small coffee .. 

No comments: